FBA’s legal assistance service is a telephone service that provides your clients with information in all areas of Canadian law on all issues affecting their private lives. This information is provided
- by qualified lawyers with more than five years of experience
- via a toll-free number
- with detailed answers
- through an unlimited number and length of calls
- What is a mandate in case of incapacity?
- Can my landlord increase my rent?
- Am I entitled to spousal support?
- What kind of impact will my inheritance have on my taxes?
- Do I need a municipal permit?
- Can I cancel the sale of my house?
- What are the consequences of declaring bankruptcy?
- What is family mediation?