If your policy holders own a snowmobile, a quad or a recreational vehicle or mobile home, FBA can offer them made-to-measure services to ensure them enjoyable and secure moments of leisure.
A well-planned itinerary helps reduce fuel consumption and can prevent unpleasant surprises. Trip planning assistance for Canada or United States, includes:
- Detailed trail maps with 2-D or 3-D perspective view (maps provided in Google Earth electronic version)
- Includes official trail plans (local, regional and provincial), road maps, plans of wildlife areas, provincial and national parks, bridges, railways, lakes, rivers, and cellphone towers
- The customer will also be able to estimate distance and travel time for each leg of the journey.
- Points of interest will include snowmobile/quad clubs, lodging facilities and secure parking, restaurants, fuel services, repair centers, ATM’s, etc.
- Information on interesting cities along the way and local attractions
- Travel safety advice as well as emergency numbers
All trip planning will be delivered in a maximum of 2 weeks
Mechanical breakdown, out of gas, blown up tyre. Every situation that calls for towing will be solved with a single call to one of our assistance provider that will provide your customer towing referrals.
The towing referral service is offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for Canada & USA.
Our team of assistance specialists provides information and guidance to customers in regards to their snowmobile/quad and other daily activities.
All questions related to:
- Snowmobile/quad clubs and their facilities (trail conditions, parking, trail grooming schedule, lodging, fuel services, relays, access fees, activities etc.)
- Secure parking
- Relays/Heated relays
- Trail condition
- Access fees
- Snowmobile/quad rentals
- Medical clinics
Evaluation of resale value
When the time comes to sell their snowmobile, quad or RV, your customers can count on our team of professionals to provide information and advice regarding the resale value of their property.
Services offered: Resale value of the insured’s snowmobile/quad/RV
Information that is required for the estimation:
- Snowmobile/quad/RV’s description (manufacturer, model, year, mileage)
- Extras (trailer, additional seats, electronics (GPS, starter), suspension, windshield, etc.