You are a lawyer known for your ability to popularize legal concepts and you wish to help our clients in their legal process?
Would you like to be part of a stimulating team working in a diversified professional environment that offers a high quality of life at work? FBA Solutions has a position for you!
Why work at FBA Solutions?
- Our hours are flexible: 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday
- Our compensation is very competitive.
- The workload offers professional challenges while allowing us to balance our personal life.
- Salary to be discussed based on experience and current salary range
Benefits after 3 months of service, assumed between employer and employee: drug, disability, dental and life insurance, access to virtual health care
- Legal expenses insurance paid in full by the employer from the start of employment
- Responding to clients’ requests for legal information on matters as varied as the functioning of the courts, neighbourhood disturbances, protection orders, family law, latent defects, severance payments or contractual disputes related to the purchase of a property
- Explain legal information in plain language to facilitate understanding of it
- Conducting case law research
- Manage legal expenses insurance claims
- Write formal notices and review contracts
- Conducting negotiations
We want to meet with you if you:
- Member of the Quebec Bar since 5 years or of another Canadian Bar or both
- Experience in civil and administrative law
- Fluency in French and English both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of research tools (CAIJ, Azimut, CanLII)
- Ability to offer legal information in plain language
- Common Law degree considered an asset
We are also looking for the following qualities in all members of our team:
- Ease of communicating in plain language
- Rigor and sense of organization
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability, punctuality and sense of responsibility
- Professionalism and positive attitude
- Ability to use customer relationship management (CRM) software and systems
Start date: February 2021